Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentine Card Set




This year's Valentine cards use paper from the Mix & Match line from Kaisercraft, along with a little Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is. The sentiments are Simple Stories' DIY stickers and a clear overlay from My Mind's Eye, which I popped up with some foam squares to add a little dimension. 

I like lots of texture on my cards, so I used some decorative ribbon that I had on hand and a little polka dot tulle, along with some red and white twine from Doodlebug. My favorite embellishments on these cards are the paper doilies! They remind me of old fashioned valentine cards, but the color scheme here gives it a little more edge and makes them a bit more sophisticated. 

This kit is easy enough for even a beginner to put together! Everything is pre cut for you with a photo to guide your assembly. You can purchase a kit here while supplies last. 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts